Contact Us

How can we help?

Fill out this form, and a librarian will answer your question via email.

For more immediate assistance, you can also contact your librarians via text message at (916) 303-2951.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Answered By: Kevin Pischke
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2016     Views: 47

A Petition for Incomplete Grades can be obtained online at

A Petition for Incomplete Grades is used before finals week when a student needs an extension to complete work due to unforeseen circumstances.