Contact Us

How can we help?

Fill out this form, and a librarian will answer your question via email.

For more immediate assistance, you can also contact your librarians via text message at (916) 303-2951.

Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Answered By: Kevin Pischke
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2016     Views: 34

An Independent Study Request and PAN can be obtained from the Administration Office.  These are used when a student and faculty member request an independent study course option.  A PAN form is specifically required by the faculty person and should be submitted to the Registrar.

Link to Independent Study Request: