Answered By: Kevin Pischke Last Updated: Sep 01, 2015 Views: 83
To submit final grades for a student or course, visit the Faculty Portal at faculty.jessup.edu.
- Log in using the same credentials as your email and then select the term you are teaching in
- Select “My Courses”
- Click “Course ID” link for the specific course
- Click “Direct Grade Submit” link under “Course Gradebook”
- For “Grade Type” choose “Final Grade”
- For each student choose the final grade from the dropdown menu
- Last Day of Attendance is not required
- Click on Submit Grades at bottom of list (IMPORTANT!)
If you need to edit a student's grade after submitting it (such as when a student finishes an incomplete), simply repeat the steps above and select a different grade.