Contact Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Answered By: Kevin Pischke
Last Updated: Mar 12, 2018     Views: 212

All William Jessup University sponsored off campus events require participants to complete the Liability Waiver form. This includes field trips and off campus excursions. Additionally, all drivers need to complete the Motor Vehicle Report Authorization Form


More information can be found on the Risk Management Services website.