Contact Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Answered By: Kevin Pischke
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2015     Views: 11

Visit the Student Development office to have the access changed or the card replaced. They are located opposite the Campus Security office and can be reached at (916) 577-2321.