Answered By: Kevin Pischke Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 6
If you are a department or division chair looking to hire either a new adjunct or an existing adjunct, it all starts with the Request to Hire form. Due to the sensitivity of the form, it is only accessible to full-time faculty. To navigate to the file:
- Open the file explorer and navigate to the list of network drives.
- Click on the M:
- Click on Faculty
- At the bottom in the files, you'll see the most recent Request to Hire.
- Once you open it, save a copy on your computer for quick reference in the future.
The form has 5 main sections:
- Program info: indicate what program you want to hire for, what tasks, etc.
- Educational background
- Course assignments
- New hire checklist - required forms and documents to hire a new adjunct, just attach to the form when submitting
Once the form is approved and received, a contract will be mailed to that adjunct containing the information you included on the Request to Hire.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jerod Pivin at email@example.com or x2256.