Related Topics

Contact Us

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.

Answered By: Kevin Pischke
Last Updated: Dec 18, 2015     Views: 22

SFG grades are entered as either CR (credit) or NC (no credit). If a student has stopped attending and you don't see a W in the portal indicating that they have dropped, then give the grade of UF and also indicate the last day of attendance.

Grades are submitted via Faculty Portal. Click here to learn more about how to submit grades.